Tuesday 8 October 2013

Being Yourself?

Being yourself is something that so many people are told to do, but how many actually do it?
I do not know what can be called 'being yourself' but I have always tried to be it. 
So, this is how I do:
I love what I love and I don't care if people know. 
I wear what I like to wear.
Read what I want to read.
Not being ashamed of doing things I like. (seriously how can some people be ashamed of reading) 
Being friends with the people I like.

I think those are the main things. I think what confuses people about 'being themselves' is that they care what other people think of them, and I do to. I think no matter how much people deny they don't care about opinions from other people they do still care they are just trying to not let the caring bother them. 

But anyway even if someone wants to wear something because someone else is and they like it they are being themselves becasue it is their own choice to do it. It is not about being unique, becasue everyone is different already it is just about being how you want to be for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post. <3 Yeah, I struggle a bit with being myself. But I am trying :)
    Thank you for commenting on my blog. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete