Tuesday 24 September 2013

Harry Potter


I just wanted to talk about harry potter.
It is probably my favourite thing in the world. I have grown up with it and I will continue to grow with it. I know it must have affected me and who I am, because I do believe that who we are is made up from everything around us - but that's a post for another day.
I just thought I would say what harry potter has taught me:
Friendship is one of the most important things there is. I does not matter who you are or what you are like there is always a place for friendship.
Bad things happen. It is no fairytale, it is life. Bad things happen to everyone.
People die and you have to carry on, because in the end they have gone but you will always remember them so they are not completely gone.
You can become something even if you think you come from nothing.
There will always be happiness somewhere.
Death should not be feared. It is inevitable after all, we don't know what happens when we die but what happens will happen.
Finally, love will save us. Always.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment